Benefits of membership
- Status as official host and partner of the annual GSCN conference when the conference is organized at the place of the member institute
- Status as a partner of the GSCN during the organization of meetings and workshops of the scientific and strategic working groups
- Status as a partner of the GSCN during the organization of public events (these events should be announced nationwide in the media)
- Publication of an editorial article from your institute in the GSCN annual report (¼ page).
- Free conference pass at the annual conference for all days (including networking event) for one representative of your institute (not transferable during the conference).
- Participation in the GSCN member assembly at the annual conference with one vote.
- Placement of your institute’s logo in publications and on the GSCN Website with hyperlink.
- Possibility to shape the research environment on stem cell research socially, politically and strategically (for example on translational topics) through the participation in working groups.
- Free admission to the members area and to the contact details of the members, who confirm to disclosure.
- Free access to the expert database of the GSCN with national experts in different fields of stem cell research.
- Free publication of job and internship offers on the GSCN Website.
Download membership application form for legal persons
Download additional agreement for institutes
As a non-profit association (gemeinnütziger, eingetragener Verein; e.V.) the GSCN can issue receipts for donations to its members on a pro rata membership fee of 120 €/year for submission to the tax authorities in Germany.